Sunday, March 3, 2019

Podcast Linky


Not sure what to listen to next.  Here are some of my favorite podcasts that I listened to recently.

Culivate a Good Life - Becky Higgins and Becky Proufit - Episode 23 The Becky's Get Coached - I thought this one was really good as they talked to life coach Jody Moore.

Reply All - The Founder - Reply All was my gateway podcast.  They discuss interesting quirky internet stuff and tech stuff. They are just so good at breaking this stuff down so the average person can understand this stuff and in a very interesting way. This episode is just interesting.

Why We Choke Under Pressure - this was listed as a good talk for teens to listen to but I think we all could listen to this.  Both my son and I listened to this one.  This is on the shorter side but excellent view as a video or just listen.

Rise Podcast with Rachel Hollis episode 85 - The Big Business of Blogging with Amber Kemp Amber Kemp is known from the show - Making It and her blog Damask Love.  Love love me some Amber

Cold Podcast - I have mentioned this one before but this one is so well researched and put together in such an insightful way. This is for true crime fans.  This is about Susan Powell.

No comments:

Post a Comment