Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December Daily Part 1

Doing December Daily a little differently this year.  December Daily is a project that Ali Edwards developed to document and scrapbook the holiday happenings in December. I am using project life digital app to document.  I am going for one picture a day. I am doing this as simplistic as possible.  I find myself incredibly busy in this season but I still take pictures and I still need a creative outlet.  When I am being creative, I am less stressed so this is a perfect opportunity to incorporate creativity in a busy season


Dec 1 - Dance Recital.  It was fun way to start the holiday season and a great way to see my friend " The Princess of Quite A Lot" dance her bun off.

Dec 2 - Lynden Lighted Christmas Parade  - Headed out with our friends and watched the parade for a bit

Dec 3- Fulfilling a Bucket List Item - My best friend and I got to attend a Seahawks game.

Dec 4 - Holiday Letter Board

Dec 5 - Winter Sunrise

Dec 6 - Charlie showing off his french horn to our babysitting kid

Dec 7 - Lego Vignette

No comments:

Post a Comment