Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Linky Love

Today needs some linky love. We are kinda in the gloom here, dark outside. You know you want to click!


Ultimate LEGO roundup - You've got to check out the ideas for decor, storage, and parties.



Plan a Stay Vacation in Your Town -Life as Mom has a whole list of bloggers from various parts of the country that have planned Stay Vacations in their town. I wasn't invited to this blog party but it isn't going to stop me from posting about my town. Look for my post upcoming for my town. I imagine due to the economy many of us are going on Stay Vacation. I am a veteran of the Stay Vacation as I am home with my kids ALL summer long.


Addictive Summer Reading List for Kids of all Ages at Make and Takes


I am oddly fascinated with the Copper Heiress, Huguette Clark, who died at 104. Why did she become a recluse? What was her life like? Who will get her money? I know I have too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment