Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break Recap

We spent Easter and the following week in Loveland, Colorado. We had a really good time at my parent's house. Chuckle's was thrilled to spend time with his cousins and I love hanging out with my parents. #1 Son loves to travel and the Giant Man Child got a vacation, too.

Some of the things we did were-

My hubby decided he was old as we couldn't find 1 of the Easter Eggs he had hid. He couldn't remember were he hid it. LOL

We ate a very delicious Easter Dinner with my 1st grade Teacher. We sat and talked and laughed for over 4 hours.

I got to harass my older Nephew. (not pictured) We got to see his skater look. Did I mention I harassed him every opportunity?

Chuckles, Grandma, and I got to see my nephew in his play. It was so sweet. It was fractured fairy tales.

We visited the US Mint in Denver (Post to follow)

We visited the Forney Museum (Post to follow)

The Giant Man Child won $11 on a Colorado scratch ticket. I lost a dollar.

We visited 3 thrift stores, 2 pawn shops, 1 garage sale, and 1 flea market and all we have to show for it was 2 juice glasses and 1 Nancy Drew Book.


We enjoyed some snow. I don't think we remember what that looked like. In Washington we have been having such a mild winter. The good news is the snow melted by the afternoon.


We got to visit Rocky Mountain Park and see it all in it's winter beauty. It looks so different during the winter. We managed to see some Elk and Mule Deer.



We got to go to my Nephew's Art Show. There was some pretty amazing stuff including his stuff.

This is just a glimpse into our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment