Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy 40th Anniversary MOM and DAD!

I recently read this post and basically a kid was asking a teenage girl if the boy was good enough by saying would she go on a field trip with him. I like that analogy. A field trip is an adventure in less than ideal conditions. You have to be committed to go on a field trip. That is true love. That post reminded me of how my my Mom and Dad met. They met on a blind date. That set a precedence for all the adventures my Mom and Dad would go on and will continue to go on. My Mom and Dad were married 40 years ago in Loveland, Colorado on Valentine's Day. What do I think is the secret to my Mom and Dad's marriage beside love? I have to say laughter and a whole lot of field trips. Mom and Dad CONGRATULATIONS! on 40 years and many more field trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment