Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kindergarten Registration

Parents and families are the first and most important teachers. If families teach a love of learning, it can make all the difference in the world to our children."Richard W. RileyU.S. Secretary of EducationThe day finally came and Chuckles and I went to school to put him on the list for Kindergarten. Chuckles will be 6 when he starts Kindergarten. We decided that it was the best thing for him to spend an extra year in preschool. People have really strong opinions about this subject. I listened to both sides but the only decision that made sense last fall for Chuckles was to take another year to grow. I have zero regrets. He wasn't ready to spend all day in Kindergarten and I didn't want to make both of us miserable. I wanted him to enjoy school. Kindergarten is all day here and very academic. I know in my heart he is ready now. There are big changes coming this fall for the both of us. I can't wait to see him shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment