Sunday, November 26, 2023

Weekly Roll

Bat Wings
Carlsbad, NM

Linky Love

I think I have posted about the bat wings. I have been following Kelsey Montague Art for a while now on Instagram.  She is known for her butterfly wings. I loved getting a chance to visit the bat wings.

cranberry almond cake - budgetbytes - we had this as our Thanksgiving dessert.  This is budget friendly and easy to make.

Little Known Fact About Me

curtain lights in the hideout
dorm or festive?

I love Christmas Lights.  I am a light seeker both literally and figuratively. My favorite part of the Christmas season use to be the candlelight church service.  I am not currently a church goer.  Now I just love the sparkle of the season.

52 Better Health Project - Week 2

I turned 52 this year. There is also 52 weeks in a year. I decided I need to make better health choices. This is my accountability space. At least one day a week I am going to make a better health choice. Yes to 10,000 steps, better food choice, moving more. I am going to record it. I know boring but this is old age. I find I do better when I held accountable.

Probably not the best to start with a holiday.  I did eat a lot more fruits and veggies.  I didn't overdo! That is a win. I got one day of 20 minutes morning sun. It was 34 degrees out.

I usually write a post it note while I enjoy the sun. The dogs are never sure what I am up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment