Sunday, November 19, 2023

Weekly Roll


Linky Love

Winter Woodland Animal Stamps - Pictured above - I think these are adorable stamps.

Floret Originals - Preview of Floret Originals

Walmart Sensory Hours - I think this is awesome.

Flaco the Owl May have Returned After Failed Attempt at Love - I know you come to just this blog for all celebrity animal information.

Marty the Moose Adventures in New Mexico  - more celebrity animal information

Little Known Fact About Me


I am a mini tree hoarder. I pretty sure I have a problem with collecting them. Those above are just the ones I purchased this year. 

Deep Thoughts

I don't have enough battery for that.

Last week, I was talking to my youngest about work and work cliques.  He said, "I don't have enough battery for that."  

That really resonated with me. This past week I literally took my birthday off.  I was feeling like I was running on empty. I am introvert and I have learned in my life I need less people sometimes.  It was really wonderful. I got a haircut. I wandered around hobby lobby.  I rode in my car by myself.  I am unpaid caregiver, so my client is always in my house. Sometimes it is a bit too close.  I love my people, but I crave space. My battery was low, so I took my birthday to re-charge it.

52 Better Health Project

I turned 52 this year. There is also 52 weeks in a year. I decided I need to make better health choices. This is my accountability space. At least one day a week I am going to make a better health choice. Yes to 10,000 steps, better food choice, moving more. I am going to record it. I know boring but this is old age. I find I do better when I held accountable.

Some of my goals are

10,000 steps

20 minutes of outdoor morning sun

limit caffeine

limit snacks

more fruit and vegetables

How did I do this week

1 day of 20 minutes of morning sun.  I am doing pretty good on the caffeine.  I had one day where I drank 3 cups of coffee and half of a coke.  But otherwise, I am doing well sticking to the 2 cup rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment