Sunday, November 5, 2023

Weekly Roll




Linky Love
this has been a week so the linky love is low

DID YOU FALL BACK ????

7 Family History Activities When You Can't Focus

The Spookiest Airport - This cracked me up. I have flown out of DIA many times. I forgot that Blucifer's creator was killed by him. More info

Weird and Interesting Stuff About Me


November is my birthday month. So, I thought I would share weird and interesting stuff about myself. That sounded better in my head.  One of my micro-obsessions is Trailblazer basketball. I got into the Trailblazers thanks to my husband's grandfather, Pappy.  This season I have been doing a little art while watching them and the Bucks. This above is from my art journal.  

Before the Blazers, the most basketball I watched was cleaning Saturday morning and UNLV was the team aka The Running Rebels and Tark the Shark. I had to clean the basement family room and was allowed to watch tv while cleaning. The Running Rebels seemed to always be on the TV during my cleaning time. 

Stuff You Didn't Ask About but Here is My Opinion

Put up your Christmas Tree November 1 if you feel like it.  If it makes you feel happy, do it. Lots of Instagrammers are sharing that viral Home Depot Christmas Tree.  I don't get it, but I don't need to. Check out livinwithmb - she actually cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment