Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving Linky Love


Surprise!  I thought I would give the people something to click on.  Maybe you are up making the fixings, maybe you aren't celebrating today, or maybe you just love linky love.

Flaco the Owl visits a couple - You totally come here for celebrity owl updates

Snoopdogg narrates animal planet (instagram)


Inappropriate Thoughts

Real talk here, Thanksgiving is better with a book and if I had my druthers it would happen in mountain cabin with a full library of books. You know the type of library that has a ladder. There were be unlimited hot drinks and snacks. 

Our Favorite Adventure Books for Every State - I have read Boys in the Boat for Washington State.  There are some really interesting books on this list. I think I am going to have to revisit. I haven't read the book for New Mexico but I will be especially since it is a banned book.

Here is a post about my favorite Armchair Adventure Reads. I need to update again.

TBR (to be Read) Adventure Book - Trail of The Lost - Kinda true crime too.


Little Known Fact About Me

My mother banned me from reading books during cleaning time. Rude!  Evidently, I was spending more time reading than cleaning. I was unmanageable as a child. I think my mom would be startled to know now I follow cleaning Instagrams too.  

Gocleanco




No comments:

Post a Comment