Wednesday, November 15, 2023

What I Read November

 I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit.  Check out what everyone else is reading.

Reading has been on the lighter side recently. 


Hidden Potential by Adam Grant

This was a book club selection. It was the book I didn't know I needed.  Adam is an organizational psychologist.  I love the stories he included about people who discovered their hidden potential especially later in life and how they unlocked it. My husband was on a work trip, and I made him download the audio book. I could of highlighted this entire book. This book I highly recommend.


Things I Wish I told My Mother

The ending of this book made me cry. I thought this was an enjoyable read about a mother and daughter who take a trip to Paris and Norway.  It has a little twist I didn't see coming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment