Friday, December 31, 2021

End of the Roll 2021

I always like to a by the numbers post for my blog.  Here are some of the stats

Highest read post - What is Saving Me 2021 

                          _______________________________________________________________________________


52 Ancestors - 16 posts

        most read - Brick Wall

                            Crime & Punishment

                            Legend

______________________________________________________________________________

My Favorite Post - It is so hard to choose. I have a couple


Valentine Card 2021

Weekly Roll - Need a Light and One Eye Bandit

State of Autism at Our House -2021

______________________________________________________________________________




50 Sun Project - Above is my 14/50 picture for my project. Taken on 12-27-2021.  It is bitterly cold with a wind chill of -13.  

_________________________________________________________________________________


Wordy Wednesday Posts
- 19 total posts. I am still using the heck out my letterboard



No comments:

Post a Comment