Sunday, December 5, 2021

Weekly Roll

Picture of my oldest son with his tree.  He is a big peanut, winnie pooh, stitch fan so a lot of that is reflected in his decorating.

Inappropriate Thoughts

I think government generates to much paperwork.  I am in charge of my son's paperwork and the picture above is literally just this year's paperwork from mainly two agencies.  He has been slammed the last couple of months with interviews from said agencies and reviews.  I realize these are important. They are also stressful and literally since June there has been no let up.  These agencies while serving disabled people have forms and procedures that make able people question their sanity. 

Experimental Cooking


Wild Rice Pilaf - this was delicious.  It kinda reminded me of stuffing flavors Picture is of the prep. So if you have any left over apples, cranberries, celery and onions from your thanksgiving feast , this is a good use of those with a twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment