Saturday, January 1, 2022

one little word for 2022

 I generally like one little word for New Year's instead of a resolution. I have been doing this for a lot of years. Ali Edwards started this on her blog years ago.  

Have you ever had a little chat with yourself and said these things/thoughts/ideas don't serve me well as a person?  I am there.  

I was originally going to choose transform as my one little word but I have decided PURSUE is more accurate.  I was inspired by the quote below.


I even put it on my 2022 dollar store planner.  It was a pain to cut the vinyl for this. I picked this because of the sunset vibe.  




I put a few quotes in my planner as well. My husband should of never left the label maker unattended. I also made a similar version for a friend.

I am done with pursing the hard life. Not that I won't encounter the hardness of life but I won't go out of my way to make it harder than it needs to be. I will chase my creative ideas. I will pursue the life that I want to live not the life that others chose for me. This is my one precious life.

No comments:

Post a Comment