Sunday, November 14, 2021

Weekly Roll - My Favorite Things Edition

Below are my favorite things.


Oh, I love a good letterboard quote!


Coffee, coffee, coffee
- My husband and I currently subscribe to Black Rifle Coffee. Love their mission and their coffee

Podcasts - Cold, Undisclosed, Hide and Seek, - I love true crime but mainly unsolved crime. I also talked  a lot about the Missing on 9/11 podcast

Piano - Currently practicing a bit of Christmas Music. Don't hate. Christmas Music is HARD.

Good Books of the Last Year - probably more on the non fiction side lately but also love fiction. Favorite Books of the year

    Walking by Elring Kagge

    Sparks Like Stars by Nadia Hashimi

    This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger

    Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts 

    Chasing the Thrill by Daniel Barbaisi

Instagrammers that I love

        Venison for Dinner- homesteader, bad ass girl boss, straight talker, Canadian

        My Weathered Home - Emily is a picker and antique booth owner.  She is fabulous

        Deb and Danelle - These ladies make me laugh.  Their cottage is amazing. 

        Mr D Times 3 - The teacher comedian

        Aubrey Swan - THE DEALS

Love Adventures with my Family




No comments:

Post a Comment