Friday, November 5, 2021

Weekly Roll - In the Toilet Edition

Linky Love

Colorful Stained Glass In Found Wood - this is stunning

The World's Largest Potato - They named it Doug.  I don't know why I find this so amusing.

Inappropriate Thoughts


That is a quality picture there complete with my thumb. Yes that is the inside of the toilet. My week was literally in the toilet. My son's bathroom toilet has issues.  I replaced the flapper. The toilet was running constantly. That fixed that. Then it wouldn't flush.  Finally adjusted the chain etc.  I am not a plumber and my boys bathroom was vile.  They are normally in charge of the cleaning. I deep cleaned it in June.  I obviously need to supervise this more closely.  I literally wanted to burn my clothes and the dog kept sniffing me.  I know you are here for this riveting content.

No comments:

Post a Comment