Monday, November 15, 2021

Book it November

 I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit. Check out what everyone else is reading.

Wahoo!  I finally got the last of the books I had on hold for the Summer Reading List.  We haven't even made it to winter yet.  I am living my best library hold life.


While Justice Sleeps by Stacy Abrams

I could see this book being turned into a movie.  I know the perfect actor for Major Vance. The characters in this book are strong. I found it a bit wordy. I found myself re reading quite a bit at the beginning to get use to this author's writing style. I generally read before bed so maybe it was just because I was over tired.


The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave

This I believe is the perfect vacation read.  I could not put down.  I literally stayed up past my bedtime to finish. Good fast paced story with interesting characters.  I see this is going to be turned into a movie. 


Broken by Jenny Lawson

I didn't complete.  I did read a couple chapters and I did laugh at the finger cot. Right now, right now this wasn't the book for me.  This is a book I might revisit. It was my final hold from my Summer Reading List

No comments:

Post a Comment