Sunday, October 3, 2021

Weekly Roll - You Got the Wrong Parent

 Inappropriate Thoughts

My Husband has been working out of state. My son's (grown) still live at home. Recently, they have made some requests such as can we have eggs benedict and can we have gravy with this. I actually said out aloud , " You've Got The Wrong Parent."  Need a form signed, cookies made, need to get somewhere on time, I am the parent for you. Secondly, welcome to the adult world. It is possible for you all to make this stuff.

Binge Watching


Nancy Drew - HBO Max - Campy Goodness


Maid on Netflix

Based on a book/true life story - my review

Article about Maid by Stephanie Land

Things I have googled

Algaebarn - Yep- Saw a job listing on indeed and I needed to know more. I have been discovering lots of different aquaculture jobs as my son is studying this stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment