Sunday, October 31, 2021

Weekly Roll - Halloween


Happy Halloween!!!

Linky Love

Sitting Bull's Great Grandson Identified Using New DNA technique

Mexico's Pottery of the Night - this black pottery is really interesting



Recycled my voters guide into ghosts for a garland. It is the power of the vote.

Inappropriate Thoughts

Pain Points - I don't know if your daily living/housekeeping you constantly run into things that bother you or cause you angst. For me lately it has been a drawer that houses all my big spatulas and other weird utensils.  Guess what? I cleaned it out and organized it. I can find stuff. It took 5 minutes.  I have wasted more time looking for stuff in that dang drawer than it took to organize.  Pain Points is a term a instagrammer  Jordan  Page- fun, frugal, free uses.  Got a pain point that can be resolved with about 5 to 10 minutes of work. Need a system so you don't have a pain point. It is worth it.  I think pain points can be used to describe things a lot of things in life. Got an appointment need to make but have been putting off,  a call or email to return, need to clean out email inbox.  Maybe 5 minutes won't solve big things but it can solve a lot of little irritations.

Also below is me too. See screenshot. This is also me.


Sourdough Update

Well I tried a sourdough recipe from a special edition magazine called Bread.  I actually borrowed it from the library but kept it so long I finally found a copy to buy (Tractor Supply) I tried their loaf recipe for sourdough.  This contained whole wheat.  My loaves looked great on top but slightly burned on bottom. My kids liked it though. Loved the foil sling to place dough in heated dutch oven and remove bread.




No comments:

Post a Comment