Friday, October 1, 2021

50 Sunsets/Sunrise Project

taken 8/10/21- Sunset

I want to do something celebrate my 50th year. So back in the summer, I thought about what I could do. I have always loved chasing the sunset.  I am often up at sunrise. So what about capturing 50 sunset/sunrises. It feels very Elise Joy to have a year project. 

Maybe there should be some rules/guidelines to this project. I am actually starting this prior to my 50th Birthday because an opportunity presented it self - my project , my rules

doesn't have to be from 50 unique places

looking for some unique shots

can be either sunrise/sunset

have a way to display completed project or share project

End date 11.13.22

it would be fun to have shots from around the county - I googled where are the best places for sunset pictures in my county

        Zuanich point Park

        Marine Park

        Taylor Dock

        Clark's Point

        Larrabee State Park

        Table Mountain

        Cornwall Beach

        Squalicum Beach

        Locust Beach

        Clayton Beach

        Oyster Dome

        Waypoint Park

        Mt Erie (Anacortes)

        *Peace Arch Park (my own idea)

        *Birch Bay (my own idea)

Less ideas for decent locations for Sunrise Pictures. The Sunrise from my house is decent. Usually in the winter I take more sunrise pictures than sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment