Sunday, January 3, 2021

Weekly Roll

 My version of my weekly round up of thoughts and links. Below is all  experimental baking/cooking I have done during the pandemic. I have highlighted several of these recipes in the past but I thought it would be awesome to do a general round - up.  All my baking lately seems to be retro inspired. 

My Year of Obsessive Indifferent Baking by Mary Elizabeth Williams really inspired this round - up. It really hit home because that pretty much described what was happening at my house.

5 Roses Peanut Butter Bread found via Reddit

Sourdough Waffles

Elevator Lady Spice Cookies

Skillet Cookie

Taquitos adaptable to be onion and garlic free as well.  This is a great make ahead. Freezer to Oven!

10 Best Recipes we made from Reddit this year - I've got to try to make the Alice Cookies

Guilty Pleasure aka Netflix Binge

Brigerton is based on a series of books by Julia Quinn

Controversial Scene

All the Pop Music Covers in Bridgerton 

No comments:

Post a Comment