Thursday, December 31, 2020

The GOOD of 2020

 There has been much loss this year. I have spent a lot of time lamenting that. I wanted to end the year on the positive. So below is my list of some of the GOOD this year


My parents 50th Anniversary


My youngest son got to be in the pit orchestra for the first time


My Husband was home from his detail due to Covid . That meant he was here for Easter and we hadn't planned on him being here.


We replaced our deck and made our hot tub legal. I also successfully grew grass. The dirt patch now has grass


I got to do a lot of hiking with my boys


I got to do a lot of walking and hiking with my friends. 


I grew a lot of flowers


I made a lot of dough. I learned how to work with sourdough. Still is a work in progress. Sourdough waffles are the bomb.


My youngest is a Senior in High School


We got fish or I mean my youngest did. Fish TV or staring at the fish tank is relaxing


No comments:

Post a Comment