Sunday, January 24, 2021

Weekly Roll

 I will make no secret about it. I really like to geocache. This past week one of the top organizer of geocaching events in our local area passed away.  She was kinda a legend and really organized some epic events.  One of those events was a Halloween Zombie event in 2013. She went all out with passports, themed caches, and even paintball shooting a zombie.  We will miss you - Half Canadian also known as the Reviewer Wizard of Ooze - Laurie Freeman




Sourdough Update


We made sourdough pizzas Friday night. This was our first time doing this. We used little spoon farms pizza crust recipe

Inappropriate Thoughts

Sorry I have to veer into COVID land. My son is set to go back to school or hybrid school Feb 1. Why can't we vaccinate our teacher's sooner? Aren't they basically on the front line?  Also sharing Because I Said So post on What school looks like in Florida.

Secondly, where the heck is the vaccine? Our county literally only had a 1,000 doses to give this past week. They haven't made through the first tier of health care workers and rest home people. 

I know I am preaching to the choir.


No comments:

Post a Comment