Sunday, January 10, 2021

Weekly Roll

 


Just thought you would like to see a picture of Gary the snail. He is just living his best life. However one day he got caught inside the filter. Gary might not be the smartest snail in the tank but he is the biggest. 

How is 2021 treating you?  

One Little Word Update

I unexpectedly found my one little word in Shannan Martin's newsletter. My word is Begin and hers is beginning. If you need some spiritual uplifting in this confusing time. I find her perspective refreshing.

Creating Mary's Home Decluttering Challenge

I have done this the last couple of years. I haven't always kept up but I like the way it is laid out and at 13 weeks. It is really doable. If you fall behind, you go to the current place in the challenge and start there. Because even a little decluttering is better than none. Week 1  was the master closet and bath. I think I cleared a chunk. I just use the prompts in the email.



No comments:

Post a Comment