Sunday, September 4, 2022

Weekly Roll

Photo by my Husband 9/3/2022
Linky Love 

Man Books the Cheapest Airbnb in Vegas - Very Funny

Bear Feasts on Moose During Wedding - What a memory? Yikes

Clark the Eagle Flies Commercial

Pie Birds in the Dining Room - I love My Weathered Home decor.  She is a wonderful picker. I think her display is cute My Mom also collects Pie Birds. I once found a vintage one at a Salvation Army Store for .49 cents.

How to Cook Great Meals on the Road - Without a Kitchen - Having experienced this recently. I thought this was decent advice

Inappropriate Confession

I have never baked in my bread maker until this week. I have mixed up lots and lots of dough. Have I not used this appliance to its fullest, perhaps. Am I alone in this club? I HAVE QUESTIONS.

Bread Machine Sesame Bread 

It turned out okay. This was also the same evening I bonked my head and had to get staples. My family prefer my other sesame bread recipes that can be mixed in the bread machine on the dough setting.

Sesame Seed Bread Machine Recipe - 0ne loaf and bakes in the oven. Dough setting used on bread machine


Braided Sesame Semolina Bread - This makes two braided loaves. It has directions for mixing by hand and Using the Bread Maker to mix the dough. Picture above is before baked.


No comments:

Post a Comment