Sunday, September 11, 2022

Weekly Roll


We found a couple geckos in our inside porch the other night. Hard to get a proper picture as they really move

Linky Love

DIY Terracotta Pumpkin - I keep seeing this all over on Instagram

Amber Glass For Fall - Love My Weathered Home

 Inappropriate Thought

*** I want to preface the following comments as a joke. I would never harm anyone intentionally.  

I am frustrated a lot lately.  Do you realize there is a turkey hotline at Thanksgiving?  I think there needs to be a potential homicide line. I would call it THROTTLE.  The level I have seen red lately can't be overstated and I feel if I could report my potential homicide to a caring individual.  I would at least be heard. I don't feel suicidal over the situations I find myself in, but I do feel potentially homicidal. 

Deep Thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment