Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Tribute Wordy Wednesday

My best friend's mom passed away. I considered her a friend and I think she thought of me as a friend too She was in great pain in her last days, and I know she would never want to be defined by that. Just a little list I made about her. 

Iron Will - I know of no one stronger than her that endured so much especially in this past year

Funny with no filter in her later years. I can hear her daughter saying, "MOTHER!"

Beautiful White Hair with a very put together style

Generous

Lifelong Whatcom County Resident

Could Not Stand Dandelions in Cemetaries!!! I think she was personally affronted that they grew there

Gardener

Loved a Sweet - mochas, ice cream, and cookies

Played the Piano 

Enjoyed Chinese Checkers -vicious wicked player. Note to other's she taught her granddaughter, Aubs,  so beware

Loved to Play the Slots

Knew all the best places for a greasy burger 

Missed the love of her life

Crafter

Grandmother to 7

Mother to 3

Daughter 

Sister

Friend

And so much more

Rest in Peace Dear Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment