Monday, June 6, 2022

Moving Diaries - Vacation Rental Cooking

 My husband has been working out of state off and on during the pandemic staying at extended stay hotels and a studio apartment. He has allergies to onions, peppers, and garlic so eating out is pretty limited. He does a lot of cooking and these short stay places. During our move we are staying at a cute air bnb which has a full-sized stove, full-sized refrigerator, and microwave. It is pretty equipped but as I showed in my weekly roll it has margarita glasses but no paring knife.


Things that my husband bought to make his life easier to cook

instant pot

large skillet with lid

nice knife

plastic containers


Menu for the past week

Pizza - bought

Chicken Bacon Subs - I made them individual on stadium/philly rolls (Instant Pot Shred Chicken)

Chicken Sesame Pasta Salad a little ingredient heavy but it is something my hubby can eat.

Hamburgers - no grill - oven frozen hamburger patties

Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Apples

Resources

How I successfully Cook in a Vacation Rental Kitchen

5 Dinner Menus You Can Make in Any Kitchen





No comments:

Post a Comment