Monday, September 5, 2022

House to Home - Houseplants Make IT Homey

 There is something about adding some plants that makes a house feel more welcoming or just like home to me. Plants are definitely something I miss from my old house. I had a very large house plant collection. (I like Big Plants / Confessions of a Plant Hoarder) I was sad to have to give them away.  


I have had this stand for 24 years. My husband built it in our 2nd apartment. I bet our neighbors loved that. The stand next to it was made on the lathe by grandfather.



I love the affordability and style of this planter by Better Homes and Garden for Walmart. You can't beat the price point for a 6-inch pot for $6.97. The plant is a star aloe.


I also have this 8-inch white planter as well and also a decent price.

No comments:

Post a Comment