Sunday, February 28, 2021

Weekly Roll

 


Inappropriate Thoughts

All my inappropriate thoughts have to do with government agencies this week. I got to call on behalf of my son a certain agency and they had messed up. I tried to set them straight but all they were concerned with was that their form was filled out. So, we filled it out even though it didn't need to be filled out because it didn't apply. So ,if you want to grease the wheels of government, just fill out the form.

Sourdough Update


I made sourdough waffles for the first time in my new waffle maker. I love the new bigger size. They turned out great.


We also had an abundance of starter so I made Venison for Dinner's Sourdough Lemon Poppy Seed muffins but as a cake. It was good. It is not overly sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment