Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Valentine Card Ideas

 I love to make homemade Valentine card's. I thought I would show you a few of my favorites. Some of them are semi homemade like the one I made last year. I made one card and had it made at Walgreens. I have to say it was one of my favorites.


These string Valentine's were different and I stabbed my finger a lot. These are from 2015.


As you see I like to do something very different each year. The one below I made for one of my little friends who was a big Godzilla fan.


My 2016 Valentine I made the help of a stencil and colored pencils.


I also did a funny photo with my youngest son. Do you see "I Love You"?


When my kids were little we would make these cards together. Now I make them. Below is an oldie but goodie from 2010 - Sun Catcher Valentine



No comments:

Post a Comment