Sunday, February 21, 2021

Weekly Roll

Well we started the week with a little snow. Above is a little sunrise shot from later in the week.

Link Love
Signs You Avoiding People is Turning Into Something Worse  I am an introvert so I am not a big people person. During Covid I miss people but I am also afraid so I have been doing my daily errands at times when most people aren't. This is good food for thought

Alaska Woman Using an Outhouse Attacked by a Bear from below - Ya know I had to include this here. I heard audio of the woman talking about this and she really didn't seem to scared by it. 

How did ancient Egyptians bake? After 54 loaves, scholar finds answers I find this so fascinating

Attack of the Murder Hornets - New documentary on Murder Hornets on Discovery Plus. Much of the footage is not far from my home. 


Inappropriate Thoughts

Don't know if this inappropriate thought or a confession.  My husband loves to watch YouTube videos. I am not into that. Things like Dope or Nope etc.. Well he got me sucked into watching some YouTube videos about how Hi5 studios - Matthias  were broken into and how they keep finding all these weird things in the walls supposedly that have been left behind by a company called Syntec.  As a middle aged woman, I don't know why I find all this fascinating.  I don't think it faked I am about 75 percent on that. Matthias, Sam, and Woods are the main characters and are like the grown up version of Scooby Doo without the dog and Velma. They really could use a Velma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment