Decorating for Halloween or Christmas makes me really happy. It finally feels fall here. I like the challenge of using what I have. Last year I invested in rechargeable tealights that have a timer. I love the look of the tealights flickering. I love using them all year around.
Deep Thoughts
Have you ever heard of October Theory? Basically, it is a second chance to reset your New Year intentions in October. I did this last year. I had a wakeup call last year at this time that I needed to take better care of myself. I had a significant amount of weight I needed to lose because my heart didn't like it and my blood pressure was elevated. I started Zepbound and I lost around 45 pounds. I ended up visiting the cardiologist and getting a CPAP machine. What is October Theory and How You Can Make It Work For You? My October Theory this year is to make sure all my health maintenance appointments are completed so far, I have completed my mammogram and pap smear. I got an eye appointment and ordered new glasses. By December I will have also had my dentist appointment. These were things I was neglecting doing,


No comments:
Post a Comment