Sunday, October 11, 2026

Weekly Roll



 Inappropriate thoughts


I can be influenced.  I feel like I am a bit a tea snob. My son is into Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.  I tried this and it was delicious. Yogi has a Disney Themed Tea collection

Deep Thoughts

This week has been a lot of " I prefer not to" but I did it anyway. I mailed off some paperwork for my adult son, and they say you really don't have a permanent record. I beg to differ. You need an IEP from 2007. I got it.  Need an evaluation from 2002.  Got that too.  

I feel like I killed a tree to print all of this.  I definitely went through a ream of paper.  This isn't all of it either. My son said you have a lot of papers. No son you do!

Exciting News

not quite the same as cuddling a 
real  baby


My niece had her baby.  I am so excited for her and her husband.  Baby Frito has arrived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment