Sunday, June 30, 2024

Weekly Roll

first dahlia from a dahlia seeding

Linky Love

Kinkajou found at Washington Rest Stop - I had no idea what a Kinkajou was.

Street Librarian Quest to bring books to Everyone - TED talk I have been following Story Book Maze on Instagram for a while now - Instagram

Camino De Santiago - I have a fascination with long walks. 

20 Nonfiction Books That NPR staffers Have Loved - well my library only has Slow Productivity but there looks to be a lot of good ones on this list

Inappropriate Thoughts - 


One of my dogs is very dramatic.  This was a protest or hint from this dog that her bowl is empty.  This dog literally dances when you yell. "Dinner, dinner." As you can tell she is literally starving to death.

Deep Thoughts

There are a lot of things on my bingo card this summer that I wasn't expecting.  None of them are exceptionally positive.  I feel quiet here and real life because I am processing all the things.  There is a quote in the article linked about Camino De Santiago that resonates with me.

The more fear we have, the greater out load, whether alluding to the gear in a backpack or the fear and anxieties we hold as we move through life.

I feel that. I have anxiety about things you wouldn't think a person should have. My backpack is completely overflowing.  I am working on managing it.  I think I am a naturally anxious person generally and then throw in some complicated people in my life and them having a bit of crisis.  Things get messy.

Trash Talk

Can you spot the trash snake?

There was a party in the parking lot.  It was a 3-bag pickup.  We gave up after we cleared the skate bowl and the parking lot. Yes, there was the required Allsup taco sauce packet. I almost thought I spotted a snake in the parking lot but it was a trash snake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment