Sunday, October 15, 2023

Weekly Roll


My son seriously wants that blow up dragon. That thing is also expensive.


 Inappropriate Thoughts


My husband had surgery last week and had a carpal tunnel release done.  Now he has had both hands done.  You can hear some really interesting stuff in hospital waiting rooms. The guy in the recovery with my husband talked constantly about cooking and food. I don't think he ever stopped once he was awake. He was a genuine farmer/rancher. He came in with the cowboy hat and overalls. All the food talk made me seriously hungry. 

Deep Thoughts

I am a person with a loud mind. Yes, one of those people who have whole conversations in their head. This Friday I kind of took the day off.  Between the real people conversations of this week and the voices in my head I just needed a day to be quiet.  If you need some quiet, I hope you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment