Sunday, October 1, 2023

weekly roll


 Is it fall enough to post a pumpkin from my art journal? Asking for a friend.  It still is pretty hot here in Southeast New Mexico.

how to draw a pumpkin - Cassie Stephens - I need to practice

realistic fall bucket list 

cute ghost paper chain - timmsevitz

Inappropriate Thoughts

Have you ever had one too many tabs on your computer.  That was me the other day and it was really really random stuff. Jen Hatmaker had post on her Instagram about that very thing. 

So welcome to my random brain with all the tabs open. See the tabs I had open this week

find a grave- Joseph Colburn Pringey

Ancestry.com

Oklahoma Historical Society

Keeper of the Cheerios

Man on the Moon Wood Round  DIY

Fort Stanton After Dark tours

Etsy - fall digital art downloads

Ikea Cabinets

house.gov - wrote my representative about the government shutdown

Damien Lillard trade - the Bucks? what the heck

How tall is Nurkic and who will be the new center for the Trail Blazers

No comments:

Post a Comment