Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Pallet Pumpkin Lanterns


I was inspired by the cedar fence post pumpkin lanterns.  I am more of a do with what you have kind of gal.  My husband actually did all the work.  I am the idea person.  Ha Ha That is a skill that I am amazing at.

He took a pallet apart.  He used a planer to mill the wood to the same size.  He has been borrowing a laser cutter, so he used it to cut out the face.


This all the stuff the average crafter does not have.  We did not purchase any wood or materials for this project. I linked below some more average crafting pumpkin lanterns made with cedar fencing.


box jack o lanterns


I asked him to make them to be able to nest for storage purposes. The stems have magnets so they can be removed for storage purposes. He countersunk the magnets.



No comments:

Post a Comment