Sunday, October 29, 2023

Weekly Roll


what is creepin on me?
I can see from my bedroom window.
Last year it was a giant inflatable pumpkin.

Linky Love

Ghost Story - Podcast - I have started listening to this. Investigative journalist investigates a ghost that was in his childhood home. Not scary and very crime forward. Interesting true story.

Silent Walking - Why does this crack me up?  Well, I actually lived in a time before phones and podcasts.  I myself prefer to walk with a friend.  Some of my best conversations have been on walks with my best friend and funniest too. I have done Rage Walking. That is something I can get behind.

Inappropriate Thoughts


Seeing this made me cry, a good cry. Coffee is clearly my love language. My husband was gone on a work trip. Our routine every morning is him making coffee. He left me a coffee set up - actually two. This made me so happy.  I really don't function well before coffee. It was the ultimate kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment