Sunday, October 8, 2023

Weekly Roll

Linky Love

Barred Owls in Wyoming

free printable Halloween bookmarks - I use to not be a bookmark fan but now I can't read without a good one.

Inappropriate Thoughts

Yes, I am a middle-aged woman who just really like Dame Lillard. I am so pleased that he has found a new home with the Bucks.  


Is it me or do the deer up above look possessed. I will probably watch the Bucks, but I am not going intentionally listen to his Rap music. I am still a Trail Blazer fan but dang it stings to lose Dame.

Deep Thoughts


I listened to a very short Podcast on knowing how to walk out of the room.  The podcast is The Next Right Thing.  Emily Freeman has written a book on that comes out in March 2024. I refer to Dame Lillard in my inappropriate thought NBA player that realizes he is not in the right room. Dame outgrew this room. He played for the Trailblazers for 11 years.  He long had said he would stay with the Trailblazers for his career.  Despite giving it his best effort, he realized that he needed to leave. 

I think we can all relate to not fitting in or outgrowing a place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment