Saturday, October 15, 2022

What I Read October

 I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit. Check out what everyone else is reading.


We are the Brennans by Tracey Lange


This is a family drama centered on a bar well actually a bar and about to open bar. There are secrets and lost love. Brennans are a complicated family. It was a decent read. 


The Office BFFs by Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey

If you are an Office fan this book is a must read. I have to admit I have only watched a handful of the office shows and I have never listened to the Office Ladies Podcast. I am reading this for a book club however, I found their stories fascinating a peek behind the curtain into how a TV series is produced. I am admirer of their friendship. It reminds me a lot about my best friend, and it got me to thinking how a book or a podcast from us would look. These ladies are great story tellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment