Sunday, October 9, 2022

Weekly Roll


Well last week was the passing of Loretta Lynn, country star legend. My mind was blown that Crystal Gayle was Loretta Lynn's sister.  My parents are huge Crystal Gayle fans and that is part of the soundtrack of my childhood.

Inappropriate Thoughts also known as HOLD MY GLUE BOTTLE

This week was littered with rabbit holes.  I ended up researching some many different things. One thing I researched was the whole Loretta Lynn and Crystal Gayle connection.

I also ended up trying to clarify a relationship in a family tree on ancestry. It ended up as an arts and craft project. This chart is literally just for my own viewing. But when you find yourself writing stuff like this in the notes of ancestry.com - Abigail Hoyt was married to William Young who was a sibling of Eliza Young , my 3rd Great Grandmother. Eliza Young married Kinsey Virgin Jr.  Her daughter Mary Eliza married Abigail's brother, James Mitchell Hoyt. James Mitchell Hoyt's daughter, Mollie Married Reason Hoyt a nephew of James Mitchell Hoyt and Abigail Hoyt Young Lemley.


I am like hold my glue bottle I can do better than the janky chart above.



Don't you think the above is much better.  Ha ha. 

Linky Love

Cheesecloth ghosts - I saw these on Instagram by Livinwithmb

Neutral Paper Pumpkins - I love these mini neutral paper pumpkins. Once again, My Weathered Home knows how to put together an awesome display.

Decorating With Inexpensive Tapestries - I like this idea and great for renters too.  Seems like a low commitment idea 

Eyeball flowers Made with Water Bottles - I really want to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment