Monday, October 3, 2022

Gothic Floral Coffee Halloween China Cabinet



Sometimes I get an idea and I just can't let go of it. Like I told a friend it makes sense in my brain. Doing creative things like this make me happy. I was inspired by an Instagram kevrosefarm and their cabinet. I also was inspired by Kara's Party Ideas and the Moody Fortune Teller Party. 

The Details

I wrapped cardboard with chalkboard wrapping paper from Hobby lobby to turn the back of cabinet matte black. I think it makes the decor pop.



Top Shelf Decor - Leaning into Halloween Coffee Theme




Middle Shelf Decor - Skulls on candlesticks. Cricut Art in thrifted Frame and Eyeball bouquet






Bottom Shelf Decor - Eye and Eye plate with Cricut Created Art


Sources

Eyeball Flowers - Dollar Tree

Skulls - amazon

Garland - Hobby Lobby

coffee printable is from Crow's Feet Chic



No comments:

Post a Comment