Sunday, April 17, 2022

Weekly Roll - Easter Edition



 mural Artesia NM
Linky Love
 
Modern Mrs Darcy's Summer Reading Guide is Coming - I personally can't wait.  It is my go-to guide for my summer reading

Name Change for Murder Hornets This makes me laugh 




Inappropriate Thoughts

Oh, I have so many of these thoughts lately.  Have you ever tried to get rid of a pool table?  We have had our beast for 18 years.  It has served many purposes but lately just a dumping ground.  In case you are wondering it cost $34 to dispose at the dump.  



Podcast Recommendations

Hide and Seek Podcast - For all of you that are true crime/missing people podcast followers. Season 3 has dropped. James is investigating the disappearance of Brittany Wallace.  

The Vanished Podcast - Really enjoying this missing person podcast.  They do updates as well. 

We Can Do Hard Things - Specifically the one with Jen Hatmaker talking about her divorce. For those not familiar with Women Bible Studies and Women of Faith Jen Hatmaker is a mover and shaker in that community and a frequent lighting rod. I found it interesting 

Emily D Baker - Legal Commentator and she covers all the celebrity legal proceedings.  I love her podcast AND youtube.  Total tune in every week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment