Sunday, April 10, 2022

Weekly Roll

April is Autism Acceptance Month. For years April has been Autism Awareness Month. It was a needed change. Autism Acceptance Month

I think there is a whole lot of awareness and not a lot of acceptance. Which got me thinking what acceptance looks like.  I think acceptance has a lot to do with connection and creating inclusive communities. Include neuro diverse people because they bring something different to the table. 

What Autism Acceptance Looks Like in My Life

How to Create an Autism Inclusive Job Environment My son is very lucky to work at a very inclusive worksite. They graphic is on point.


Inappropriate Thoughts

I like people with loud minds.  I like people whose filter is a little broken. I think I am both of those things.

SHOUT OUT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!! I think you read here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment