Sunday, April 3, 2022

weekly roll


Saw this gem while waiting in the Goodwill drop off lane. My sister wanted to know if it came with an old lady and mothballs.

Linky Love

Flamingo surfaces after 17 years escaping from a zoo.  This story made me smile

 Advice on Life and Creative Integrity by Bill Watterson - Modern Mrs Darcy shared this as one of her linky's and I keep coming back to it.


Inappropriate and Deep Thoughts

I like to read Freewill Astrology. These often run in the free local newspaper.  Almost all the time they are bizarre and sometimes weirdly accurate. A couple weeks ago it told me this was a season of productive worrying.  Productive worry as a mediation to analyze potential problems. I will say that is accurate.  Does anyone else have productive worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment