Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The State of My Library Hold Life




Well, I have wrapped up what I am doing for summer reading. It seems appropriate to share what I have read on the first day of fall. I  even colored my library's summer reading log. Do you like?

I ended up reading 11 books for June, July, August and part of September. I didn't think that was too shabby.

My top Reads

Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts- I read this while waiting to get my hands on the Thrill of the Chase- the real life treasure hunt of Forest Fenn. My review

This Tender Land - My Review

Sparks Like Stars - My Review - This is a completely current topic read as this was about the soviet invasion of Afghanistan- though a fictional account. Read what Nadia has to say about the Taliban takeover - here

The Comfort Book - My Review

Books that still are on my hold list

Broken by Jenny Lawson

While Justice sleep by Stacey Abrams

The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment