Thursday, September 2, 2021

How does my cut flower garden grow?


I haven't put much effort into my cut flower garden this year.  There are a lot of reasons but even with very minimal effort I had blooms.  The collage above is a few of the bouquets this year. 

I grew zinnias, dahlias, calendula, bunny tails, daisy's and roses. Of course, the calendula, roses and daisies are perennials 


I 100 percent grow these for my own pleasure. Having a vase of fresh flowers on my table makes me happy. I do give some away but the majority are for my table.

I love how much positive energy Floret has generated with their show on Discovery Plus and their show Growing Floret. Erin and her team are frankly amazing. I love how much they share about cut flowers.



Definitely going to grow bunny tails again next year. I started mine from seed. I would plant in the ground next year. They are fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment