Sunday, September 26, 2021

Weekly Roll

 


Introducing Lady Chardonnay. I felt like this head planter needed a name. My Sister kept suggesting alcohol names might be because I asked her while she was drinking wine. Planter from Petals and Blooms a local home decor shop.  This was a spur of the moment stop to shop as I have never been there before. I believe they sell online as well. She is presiding over the kitchen right now. Not sure if that is her permanent home.

Inappropriate Thoughts

I have a lot of strong thoughts on the current border CRISIS.  I had a whole thing typed out but I actually deleted it. I am frustrated by the coverage because it is so one sided. It has riled me up because I literally have skin in the game. I know I have a bias. I want to encourage people to really look beyond the headlines because it is so important.  IT is a crisis even if you view it one sided. I usually don't post anything political and normally of the more lighter funny inappropriate thoughts. 

Linky Love

Cement Pumpkins - this looks like a fun DIY. Love me some Deb and Danelle - Their Instagram is good. Living with Lady also has a highlight on Instagram on Cement Pumpkins.  She is also a good follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment