Sunday, September 12, 2021

Weekly Roll



Linky Love

#Cleaningarmy Fall Cleaning Challenge - Go Clean Co Love, love their Instagram and totally doing this. Yes, I follow cleaning instagrammers. It is so satisfying to see others clean up. Inspires me to do the same.

Mom Food - Jessica Fisher talks about prepping Mom Food. I just started doing this.  This post is an oldie but a good introduction to Mom Food. Jessica Fisher is hands down one of my favorite food bloggers

 Inappropriate Thoughts



I forgotten how entertaining the airports are at night. Woman carrying giant glass vase. It was the size of an average 3 year old. That is an impressive carry on. I applaud you. Guy with a full on witch's hat with buckskin pants. Just wow! Woman in full on bathrobe, I  see ya. Just trying to stay warm, I get it. Please for the love of God return the Mac Pro to the security check point. I trust you have the person on camera, right? I  You know who took it. Restore my faith in the TSA. Wish they would do a follow-up announcement.

We did a lot of flying last week. We were in 3 airports. We had 2 flights and I thought the passengers were very compliant. People were wearing masks correctly. It can be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment